Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm back... and knitting


After some technical difficulties, I'm able to get back to blogging!
My hobby of the month seems to be knitting - probably in preparation for the Hurricane Sock Party exchange. I am trying to finish off a winter set (hat, scarf and mittens) for myself (which I started last winter), but now that it's warmed up, I have time to put it off. :-) I've started a pair of socks for myself (my first) after having successfully knitted a few pairs of baby socks (I hope the receivers enjoy them!). But all this comes at a time when I should be doing other things - like studying for my black belt test in 8 days! I'm taking the plunge and testing for my second degree black belt with the World Tang Soo Do Association, so I can then open a studio in our area - God willing! We're constantly praying for God's direction - we know we don't have a chance of success without his guidance and blessing. Praise God for his faithfulness! Until next, Happy Hobbies!

No comments: