Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Aack!


Okay, my theme for May is fast and furious. All of a sudden, with my black belt test behind me (I passed and broke all my boards!!!), I have several projects that are due by June 1!!! I finally was able to start on my Hurricane Sock Party sock, but can't devote all of my time to that because I have an order for 15 custom mega mugs for someone's wedding (June 3). So, when I'm not knitting or sleeping or homeschooling, I'm trying to throw clay on my wheel or fire glaze samples or put handles on mugs, etc. And it doesn't get easier if your kiln is acting temperamental. So, amid the end of the school year events, I'm reminding myself of how crazy I am to try to do it all! If only there weren't deadlines! :-) So, needless to say, I put several prayer requests in for my Bible study group. From now on (until the next fun thing comes along), my motto is, "Just say no!"

No comments: